What are cookies?
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the Website user and are intended for the use of the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s end device and accessing them is Push Buttons Sp. z o.o.
ul. Rybnicka 1/3, 43-190 Mikołów.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to collect information related to the use of the Website by the User. Cookies enable in particular:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use websites, which enables the improvement of their structure and content.
What types of cookies are used?
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used in the scope of the Website:
- “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication as part of the Website;
- “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the websites of the Service are used;
- “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” settings selected by the User and personalization of the User interface.
How can the conditions of storing or accessing cookies be changed?
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored by default on the User’s end device. Website Users can make changes to cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
on some functionalities available on the website of the Service.
Detailed information on cookies is available at https://allaboutcookies.org/ or in the “Help” section in the browser’s menu.